Requirements For Taxi License
Applications are only accepted in person and with valid government issued photo identification.
The following requirements are necessary to obtain a taxi license:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Three (3) color passport sized photographs
- Valid government issued Drivers license
- Social Security card
- Promise of employment on letterhead including address and telephone number of business (NB based company only)
- $30.00 cash. No checks will be accepted
- Completed Taxi License Application (4 pages) notarized
The medical section of the application (page 3) shall be completed and signed by a
physician (address and phone number included). Failure to follow any of these requirements
will result in the denial of the taxi license.
Applications are for North Bergen Township based businesses only!