Requirements For Taxi License
Applications are only accepted in person and with valid government issued photo identification.
The following requirements are necessary to obtain a taxi license:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Three (3) color passport sized photographs
- Valid government issued photo identification
- Address and telephone number of the place of employment
- Money Order for $30.00 made payable to: DIVISION OF STATE POLICE - SBI. No cash
will be accepted!
- $30.00 cash. No checks will be accepted
- Completed Taxi License Application (4 Pages)
The medical section of the application (page 3) shall be completed by a physician.
Failure to follow any of these requirements will result in the denial of the taxi
Applications are for North Bergen Township Residents only!