Requirements For Bartender's License
Applications are only accepted in person and with valid government issued photo identification.
The following requirements are necessary to obtain a bartender's license:
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Three (3) color passport sized photographs
- Valid government issued photo identification
- Address and telephone number of the place of employment
- Money Order for $54.00 made payable to: DIVISION OF STATE POLICE - SBI. No cash will be accepted!
- $15.00 cash. No checks will be accepted
- Completed Bartender License Application
Failure to follow any of these requirements will result in the denial of the bartender's license.
Applications are for North Bergen Township Residents only!